1. All students must be regular and punctual to school and activities.
2. Although the school is not responsible for the behaviour of its students outside its precincts, due notice will be taken of reports of misbehaviour, and disciplinary action will be taken against them if the report is substantiated with proper enquiry.
3. Any damage done in the class or in the school premises has to be made good. Pupils must take care of the equipments that has been lent for their use.
4. No collection for any purpose, whatsoever will be started in the school and no meeting, demonstration party or picnic may be held, without the previous permission of the Principal and all accounts of the same must be handed over to the principal.
5. Books (other than text or school library books) Audio/video cassettes, Periodicals and Magazines may never be brought into the school without the knowledge and sanction of the principal. These will be with due reason confiscated.
6. Presents to teachers in school/ at their residence or other demonstration in their honour is not permitted without the previous permission of the Principal.
7. Any article found in the school premises whose owner is not known should be handed over to the respective class teacher.
8. It is not advisable for pupils to have money or valuable articles with them. The school will not be responsible for money or articles that are lost.
9. No one is allowed to send a pupil home or leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal.
10. Pupils are not allowed to bring razor, blade, toys or any other instruments to the school.
11. This is an English Medium School so, ALL ARE EXPECTED TO SPEAK ENGLISH IN SCHOOL.
12. If a student is found using a two/four wheeler, the keys will be confiscated and the parents will have to report to the office and a fine will be charged.
13 It is obligatory for students to participate in all curricular activities including Annual day, games, sports and other competitions. Practices for it are compulsory. No one will be excused, except for grave reasons.
14. Pupils of this school are strictly forbidden to buy anything from the street hawkers.
15. Every precaution is taken to avoid accidents, yet if accidents occur the parents will be informed. Hospital expenses are to be met by the parents.
16. The school discourages the use of expensive, fancy as well as unnecessary foreign goods in the campus. ( pencil box, eraser, pencil, compass box etc. )
17. School grounds and games facilities are available to students of the school after school hours. To make use of these facilities the students should carry with him/ her Identity card, to be shown at the gate.
ADMISSIONS AND WITHDRAWALS
1. New admissions will be made subject to there being vacancies.
2. A candidate who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce an official Birth Certificate in original at the time of admission in support of date of birth entered in the Admission form.
3. Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person by one who will be responsible to the principal for the child.
4. A candidate who has attended any recognized school cannot be admitted without leaving certificate from the school he / she last attended and in the case of candidates from school outside of Nashik District, the Certificate must be countersigned by the Educational officer of that district from which they come.
5. Once a child's admission is confirmed (through the entire admission process) and if the parent wishes to withdraw the child, irrespective of whether the child has or has not attended the classes even for a single day, no fees will be refunded.
6. Parents are given to understand that they cannot dictate the Management, but the Management has a right to say on what conditions it will admit or retain pupils.
7. Pupil once admitted cannot be withdrawn without a month's notice, else the full fees for the month will be charged. Such notice should not be given by the pupil, but by the parent or guardian.
8. Many who are too big for the class, overage students have been asked to leave school. According to the new regulation those who have completed 15 years could appear directly for S.S.C. Board Examination.
9. The Leaving Certificate without which a pupil cannot join any other school shall be refused to those who have not paid their fee and other dues.
10. A fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged for the School Leaving Certificate and a double fee will be charged for duplicate.
11. The Leaving Certificate will be issued only after a clearance letter is issued from the office and after 3 days from the date of
application. The form of application for the Leaving Certificate is inserted in the School Calender.
12. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence in studies, disobedience, insubordination or conduct injurious to the moral tone and discipline of the school are sufficient reason for the dismissal of a pupil.